POSTECH Scholarship Graduate Admissions
Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH) is one of the Top 3 science and technology universities in South Korea. POSTECH is a private university first established in Pohang by POSCO (Pohang Steel Company) that focuses on the development of science and technology, especially in the field of steelmaking and material development. POSTECH Graduate Program is 100% funded by POSCO. With the best reputation, education, and facilities, POSTECH invites international students to join POSTECH through the International Graduate Scholarship. Applications for this program are currently open for the Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 academic years.
- Master (S2)
- Combined Master and PhD (Master and S3 integration)
- PhD (doctoral degree)
Open Registration : 12 Jun 2023
Deadline : 14 Sep 2023
- Tuition fees are fully covered
- Monthly living expenses amount to:
- 570,500 won/month for Masters
- 1,047,000 won/month for PhD
- Housing / Dormitory / Dormitory fees on campus are fully covered
- No age requirement
- No GPA requirement
Must provide one of the tests below:
- IELTS (6)
- TOEFL iBT (79)
- TOEFL PBT (550)
- TOEIC (750)
OTHER LANGUAGE TEST
- Citizenship Document (KTP/KK/Akta)
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Degree Certificate
- Awards certificate
- Recommendation Letters
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Academic Transcript
- Personal Statement
- Application fee
- Research Plan
- Register at the following link.
- Create an Account and login
- Fill in and complete all forms on the website.
- In the Financial Resource section, select POSTECH Scholarship.
- Pay the registration fee of USD 80 or KRW 80,000.
- After making the payment, print all your online application documents.
- Arrange all printed documents according to the order in the Document Checklist.
- Send the documents to the address that you can find on the registration website.