Associate Professor, IEEE Senior
Scopus ID : 7404228150
Workflow Systems Research Laboratory
Department of Computer Science
Wayne State University, 5057 Woodward Ave
Detroit, Michigan 48202, U.S.A.
Dr. Shiyong Lu is an Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science at Wayne State University and the Director of theWorkflow Systems Research Laboratory, one of the top research groups in workflows. Dr. Lu received his Ph.D. in computer science from the State University of New York at Stony Brook in 2002. Before that, he received his M.E. from the Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing in 1996 and B.E. from the University of Science and Technology of China at Hefeiin 1993. Dr. Lu’s research focuses on scientific workflows and big data management. He is an author of two books and over 100 articles published in various international conferences, such as IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (SCC), and international journals, such as IEEE Transactions on Services Computing (TSC), Data and Knowledge Engineering (DKE), IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE). Dr. Lu’s research is supported by NSF, Department of Agriculture,Michigan Tri-corridor, and Wayne State University. He is a Senior Member of the IEEE.
- Fall 2012: CSC 6710: Database Management Systems I
- Winter 2012: CSC 8710: Seminar on Database Management Systems
- Winter 2012: CSC 7710: Database Management Systems II
- Associate Editor of International Journal of Cloud Applications and Computing (IJCAC).
- Editorial Board Member of International Journal on Cloud Computing: Services and Architecture (IJCCSA)
- Editorial Board Member of International Journal of Business Process Integration and Management (IJBPIM).
- Editorial Board Member of International Journal of Healthcare Information Systems and Informatics (IJHISI).
- Editorial Board Member of International Journal of Intelligent Information Processing (IJIIP).
- Editorial Board Member of International Journal on Semantic Web and Information Systems (IJSWIS) (2006-2011).
- and more…