International Conference on Advances in Communication and Computing Technologies 2013 (ICACACT 2013) is a multidisciplinary event including Engineering areas related to Computer, Electronics, Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication field. ICACACT 2013 is organized to address various issues to promote the creation of intelligent solutions in future. It is expected that researchers will bring new prospect for collaboration across disciplines and gain ideas facilitating novel concepts.
The conference will provide an exceptional platform to the researchers to meet, discuss the practical solutions, scientific results and methods in solving intriguing problems with people who are actively involved in these emerging fields. This conference organized by PVPP College of Engineering, affiliated to Mumbai University, India will feature plenary talks, invited papers by distinguished researchers and technologists from Academia and industry followed by parallel paper presentation sessions.
The Conference will focus on recent Advances in the fields of Electronics, Computing and Communication. The event provides authors with an outstanding opportunity for networking and presenting their research findings at a top quality international-conference.
Submission of paper : 31st March 2013
Notification of acceptance acceptance Within 15 days of submission
Submission of Final Manuscript : 30th April 2013
Registration : 15th May 2013
Selected papers accepted for presentation at the conference will be published in the following journals:
- Databases & Data Warehousing sections : IJ-SOCNET VIRCOM and IJSET
- Networking Technologies & Communication Engineering sections : IJ-ICT, IJINS and IJECE
- Advance Computer Applications sections : IAES IJ-AI , IJINS, IJECE, IJSET
- Electronic Devices & Circuits, VLSI Technology and Power Electronics sections : IJPEDS, IJ-NANO, IJRA, IJAPE,
- Embedded Systems and Applications sections : IJRES, IJ-NANO
- Signal and Image Processing sections : IJAAS, IJ-NANO
Contact Us : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com