2nd International Conference on Information Systems For Business Competitiveness (ICISBC) 2013.
The conference will be held at the Novotel Hotel, Semarang – Indonesia, on 5-6 December 2013. ICISBC 2013 aims to provides a forum to scientists, researchers, academicians, students, engineers, professionals, government and private sectors from all over the world to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of information systems to achieve global business competitivenes, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
Topics covered in ICISBC 2013:
- Green Information Systems,
- Business intelligence,
- Business Performance Management,
- Supply Chain Management and Logistic,
- Green Supply Chain Management,
- Supply Chain Sustainability,
- Customer Relationship Management,
- Human Resource Management,
- Intelligent decision support systems,
- Enterprise Systems,
- Accounting Information Systems,
- Business Process Modelling,
- System Modelling,
- Management information systems,
- Artificial intelligence and expert systems,
- Six Sigma business intelligence,
- Marketing intelligence,
- Education intelligence,
- General information systems related to business competitiveness.
More info is available in the conference website http://www.icisbc.